EXCLUSIVE NEWS Headline Animator

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lux Channel i SuperStar 2010 Mehazabien Chowdhury Profile

Mehazabien Chowdhury Profile - Lux Channel i SuperStar 2010


Biography of Mehazabien Chowdhury

Height: 5’3”
Horoscope: Aries
Hometown: Chittagong
Date of Birth: April 19, 1991
Education: A’ level candidate
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: Fair
Ambition: To have a successful career and a happy family
Favourite past time: Chatting and shopping
Interests: Singing and Belly dancing, walking on ramp for various brands. 
Favourite food: Pizza and french fries
Motto: Live life king-size
Fashion and style statement: My long nails filled with unusual colours.
She looks best in: Evening gown

Favourite Brand: DKNY
Favourite TV show: America’s Next Top Model
Favourite Jewelleries: Earrings and bracelets
Quotation:
Mehazabien’s Quotation: ‘I am a superstar because I was born to become one and I think I can represent my generation very well. I also believe that I can be a good role model for today’s generation.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Headlines