EXCLUSIVE NEWS Headline Animator

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lux Channel I Superstar Competition 2010 Top 26 Girl

Lux Channel I Superstar 2010 Completion - Top 26 Exclusive and Beauty Girl of Bangladesh.  Bangladeshi Top And Popular Beauty Contest Lux Channel I Superstar 2010 has started. Today will be held final gala round and they Announced Top 26 Contestant.
Here have Collected 26 Contestant Picture of Lux Channel I Superstar 2010.

Lux Channel I Superstar 2010 Top 26 Girl Picture

 Anannaya Ferdoush Ayna

Dipali Deb
Emroz Hayat Khanom
Faria Shammi Akter
Kazi Jinnath Aman Priya.

Kazi Subrina Alam Riba
Khorsheda Jahan Nitu


Mahbuba Islam Rakhi

Mehrin Islam Nisha

Monira sultana  (Neera)


Mousumi

 Mshiat Tasnim Rahman

 
Mumtaheena Chowdhury Toya

 
Nishat Zarin orin

Prayam Sarkar


Raktema


Roma Saha

Samira Hassan

Sadia Nusrat

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Headlines